U.S. Bank ReliaCard
When Pennsylvania set out to reconfigure its debit card program, it had beneficiaries in mind. We talked with stakeholders and other states to find out what worked and what could be improved. We implemented those best practices, and we developed a few new ones too.
The result is the Pennsylvania U.S. Bank ReliaCard that will prevent hard-hit families from paying millions per year in fees.
For more information about the ReliaCard and the cardholder website login, visit www.usbankreliacard.com.
Service number for US Bank
- Unlimited free transactions at any merchant that accepts Visa.
- No fee for obtaining cash-back with a purchase at participating establishments.
- Unlimited free in-network ATM cash withdrawals.
- Unlimited free in-network and out-of-network balance inquiries.
- Four free out-of-network ATM withdrawals per month; $2.00 for each additional withdrawal.
In-Network ATM Locations
- Unlimited free calls to customer service.
- Unlimited free online bill pay.
- Unlimited free withdrawals from any teller at a bank accepting Visa.
- Two free ACH transfers per month from your card account to a personal account.
- Easy to use cardholder website to view your account balance, view transactions and more at: www.usbankreliacard.com
- Email and text alerts1 - After you get your card, log into the cardholder website to set up.
- Mobile app2 - Search "U.S. Bank ReliaCard" for your Android or iPhone.
1 Standard messaging charges apply through your mobile carrier and message frequency depends on account settings.
2 The ReliaCard app is free to download. Your mobile carrier may charge access fees depending upon your individual plan. Check with your carrier for specific fees and charges.
The ReliaCard is issued by U.S. Bank National Association pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. © 2015 U.S. Bank. Member FDIC.