The Treasury Investment Committee advises and assists the Treasurer on investment matters.
The Committee consists of the Pennsylvania State Treasurer and Deputy State Treasurer for Investments John Small. It meets quarterly to consider reports about Treasury’s investments.
The Investment Committee is responsible for:
- Providing the Treasurer advice and recommendations on investment policy and investment issues;
- Evaluating investment strategies and particular investment options;
- Supervising and evaluating the performance of external financial professionals working for Treasury;
- Monitoring compliance with the Investment Policy and suggest revisions as necessary; and
- Reviewing progress towards achievement of Treasury’s investment objectives.