The Commonwealth of Pennsylvania has replaced the current Chase Debit Card with a new card from U.S. Bank called the ReliaCard®. The U.S. Bank ReliaCard offers the same convenience and security features as the current card:
- Payments are automatically loaded to the card;
- Make purchases, get cash, pay bills everywhere Visa is accepted;
- Funds are protected if card is lost or stolen.1
Please keep in mind the following:
- If you have remained eligible for benefits, you should have received a new card in the mail in mid- to late- September. The card would have arrived in a plain white envelope with a return address from Indianapolis, IN.
- All benefits paid on or after October 1, 2015 will automatically be deposited to the new U.S. Bank ReliaCard.
- Balances remaining on your current Chase card WILL NOT be transferred to the new U.S. Bank ReliaCard. You can continue to use your existing card until the balance reaches zero. The new fee schedule will not apply to any benefit balance remaining on your current card.
- Your Chase card PIN will not be effective with your ReliaCard. You will need to set a new PIN when you activate your new card.
Please click on either card depicted here for additional information about benefits and features associated with using that card.