Debit Card Program
What the Pennsylvania Chase Card Offers
When Pennsylvania set out to reconfigure its debit card program, it had beneficiaries in mind. We talked with stakeholders and other states to find out what worked and what could be improved. We implemented those best practices, and we developed a few new ones too.
The result is the Pennsylvania Chase debit card that will prevent hard-hit families from paying millions per year in fees. Features include:
- Unlimited free transactions at any merchant that accepts MasterCard.
- No fee for obtaining cash-back with a purchase at participating establishments.
- Unlimited free in-network ATM cash withdrawals.
- Unlimited free in-network and out-of-network balance inquiries.
- Two free out-of-network ATM withdrawals per month; $1.25 for each additional withdrawal.
In-Network ATM Locations
- 3,839 in-network ATM machines in Pennsylvania.
- 83,006 in-network ATM machines in the United States.
- In-network providers: Chase Bank, Allpoint, MoneyPass, Santander Bank (formerly Sovereign), Susquehanna Bank, and First National Bank of Pennsylvania.
- Unlimited free calls to customer service.
- Unlimited free online bill pay.
- Unlimited free withdrawals from any teller at a bank accepting MasterCard.
- Unlimited free ACH transfers from your card account to a personal account.
- Cardholder website optimized for viewing on mobile browsers.
- An ATM locator website that consolidates all in-network ATM providers into one search function, optimized for viewing on mobile browsers.
Unfortunately, cyber attacks have become more frequent. Treasury encourages everyone with bank or credit union accounts, and debit or credit cards associated with those accounts, to monitor those accounts closely for any unauthorized or suspicious transactions. Contact your financial institution or card issuer immediately to report such activity. Protect account numbers, along with online access information such as user names and PINs at all times.
Anyone with a gold Chase debit card issued for Pennsylvania Unemployment Compensation and SWIF programs with questions should contact Chase at:
© The Pennsylvania Treasury Department. All Rights Reserved
Right To Know | Site Map
Information provided on the Commonwealth's website is intended to allow the public immediate access to public information. While all attempts are made to provide accurate, current and reliable information we recognize the possibility of human and/or mechanical error. Therefore, the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, its employees, officers and agencies expressly deny any warranty of the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of any information published by this system and shall not be held liable for any losses caused by reliance upon the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of such information. Any person who relies upon such information obtained from this system does so at his or her own risk.
The Pennsylvania Treasury Department website is providing the “Google Translate” option to assist you in reading the website in languages other than English. Treasury is providing you this tool as a resource, but in no way endorses Google Translate. Google Translate cannot translate all types of documents, and may not provide an exact translation. Anyone relying on information obtained from Google Translate does so at his or her own risk. The Pennsylvania Treasury Department does not make any promises, assurances, or guarantees as to the accuracy of the translations provided. The Pennsylvania Treasury Department, its officers, employees, and/or agents shall not be liable for damages or losses of any kind arising out of, or in connection with, the use or performance of such information, including but not limited to, damages or losses caused by reliance upon the accuracy of any such information, or damages incurred from the viewing, distributing, or copying of such materials. Treasury still reserves the right to require individuals to provide professionally translated documents to us for Treasury business. Treasury also reserves the right to hire a translator in order to translate any document that may have been translated previously using Google Translate. Further, Treasury reserves the right to choose which translation to honor.